Before Bevo, before Texas teams were the “Longhorns,” before orange and white were the University colors, how did students root for UT?
The 5th annual Big Yell program jam-packed new Student Activities Center multi-purpose room…
- Visually create motion content in an easy to use, timeline-based interface
- Create new compositions from scratch, import and energize web graphics, or add motion to existing CSS-based HTML layouts.
- Trust that your content works reliably on desktops as well as devices.
This is a great piece from Adobe Labs. CSS regions and exclusions propose to help developers display web pages like traditional print media (among other things) and Adobe is doing some great things to push HTML5 to the forefront.
I’ve downloaded the prototype so I can play with it so I’ll most likely be posting whatever I come up with soon.
The big day is here! Visual Budget has launched at Kickstarter.com, and the race to our fundraising goal of $10,000 begins!
We hope you will join us in our launch-day festivities by being among the first to see our project video. And we ask you to please remember our launch-day task-list to help make this project go viral:
- Please visit our Kickstarter page and be one of the first to donate what you can on our opening day. (this link won’t work yet, but it will on [release date])
- On that same day, please link to that same page on all the social media you use: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn… Brag about your friends who are trying to make something amazing. Tell people why you think this could be exciting. You can even tell people we made you do it.
- If you participate on online forums, please let people know about what we are trying to do by sharing a link.
Please give what you can. We accept donations of any size, and we have set up a number of incentives for those who give at certain levels. It’s like PBS, only instead of a tote bag or a mug, we try to make the rewards more fun and engaging. Our backers will become part of our creative process — because we need help to make sure we make something to be really proud of. If you give, we will be asking you for feedback and suggestions all throughout our process. And we’ll also send you something cool in the mail to show our appreciation.
Even if you cannot contribute funds, it will be a great benefit to us if you can help spread the word today. With your help and a little luck, we hope to be front-paged and viral before the day is out.
Thanks for your help and support.
very interesting. I need to write some code that can do this.